Thursday 26 May 2011

Late night early morning online shopping + Being Brokeish or tight? :/

hiyaa <3
just wanted to give you all a quick update.
(by golly its 3:15 am?!)
basically i havent brought myself much that pampers myself recently so i decided. yep im gonna do it. 
GASP!
buy myself stuff.
seems rediculous cause i buy, and review stuff and make haul posts.
but in all honesty i rarely buy myself stuff.
im super tight and it makes me think i am really broke sometimes when im not.
(i must have been an jew in my previous life. oo burn)
so ive got to pull my tights up and start buying stuff regularly, in order to fight the battle of tightness
i mean, i need new clothes badly too!
(dispite most clothes in shops atm are shit- soz for my french)
i think i worry too much about money, incase something bad was to happen.
my boyfriend is 'going' to get me a ps3 slim this year, and its gonna be a boyfriend finance. so im gonna be paying him back in intervals cause i still want to know that i have money there without taking a huge chunk out and being like, noice one! haha. bless him though, he understands.

so i just brought

MAX FACTOR LIPSTICK IN SKINNY DIP 020.
(creamy nudey pink for olive/tan/med tones) woop! excited about this. i have no 'apparent nudes'
what i mean by that is the nudes that look like nudes. cause i have nudes that look like lipglosses, and more of a mlbb which is not always the point of a nude isit ladies :]

& Another pair of cultured pearl earrings , i have akoya but guess what, they have decided to hide themselves..... sometimes when i lose things i love i go into a Bill O Reilly freak out mode

I'm quite tired now, but
Your boss will hear more from me soon.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, as my brother (who is as avid an insomniac as me) is fond of saying: 'Sleep? Pshhh- I'll sleep when I'm dead. 8) ' I'm fonder of catching catnaps when needed. In other words: there is no shame at being awake so early- a lot of cool folks are awake at that time.

    I am also duly excited for this Max Factor lippy review in the future. And congrats on your PS3 to come! I actually went to the mall on Sat. to get a PS3 with my sis. (Hooray for well-time coupons.) I approve of your money-saving ways~.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i hate sleeping, but i love it if it makes sence. must be an insomniac like you both :').

    I got it through the post today, i have tried the lipstick on and its like a baby milky pinky colour, its so cute. lots of people was saying it was a nude and it kinda is, but just baby pinky.

    ;D awww awesome, was it discounted? cause of the whole psn thing i actually think its a better time that i get one around this time. :0
    how do you like your ps3?
    i think the thing that made me want 1 is because of the lack of online community, cool avatars, the best looking operating system and the best games :D im so jelly of you!.

    thanks hun :D

    ReplyDelete