Monday 27 June 2011

Been a while! Haul + Finally found something (:

Hello Gals (:
Just updating, had a hectic weekend.
putting a long story short, here in England we've had an extremely hot weekend. and its been almost unbearable tbh!. my boyfriend got his car locked in a parking place, my boyfriend brought me my first starbucks frappuchino after 5 minutes of refusing to enter Starbucks, due to their inhumane efforts at paying their coffee baggers a fair wage LOL, it started off tasty, ended up shit (excuse my language i have a habit of that). also did you know people are getting ID'd for energy drinks now? i hate energy drinks but my boyfriend got id'd for one this weekend luckily enough he has id on him but the whole thing was silly, i also found out that a cheap store here called the 99p shop (for those who dont know is a concession shop which has mostly discontinued or overstocked products at 99p) has got Rimmel lipsticks, and i literally picked one up and saw the shade and DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAH, its the shade i have been after for ages, and online has been out of stock for a while. or priced at 2.50 or 3.00. being the cheapskate i was extremely lucky to find it in there so happy!! i also did a quick shop In Superdrug, which i purchased another gift for my bf (his birthday Wednesday), also i saw that a special offer was on collection 2000, buy 2 products get a free lipgloss.
I was standing there dumbfounded cause i dont buy collection 2000 cause i believe you get what you pay for, and collection 2000 is one of the cheapest makes out there, and my first purchase of lipgloss at 12 years old lmao so i dodge the brand.and just swooped up a blush i had previously ran out of from their line. and tried one of their lipglosses called lock n hold in colour body pop. and OMG it is goooorgeous. and of course i got a free lipgloss which is some random squeezey tube.
im very impressed with the lock n hold and i am no longer going to criticize collection 2000.
thats a promise guys! scouts honour, so anyways i will be leaving for bedtiemzz now. but i'll be back to swatch and post the pictures and stuff. hopefully you'll carry on reading me but i know im slacking lately :(
<3333

2 comments:

  1. Guh-- I have no grounds on which to criticise anyone for 'slacking' on Blogger: I'm guilty of precisely that, myself. Haha.

    Anyway, WOW-- you had such a lucky day out! So many nice products that're hard to find-- or usually more expensive.

    I love when the shopping gods seems to bless an entire day for your sake. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :') sometimes u just forget or think, no i'll do it later haha.

    exactly, the lipstick was in 'spotlight beige' colour btw, stunning colour you should try it :)

    LOL i swear i get too excited when i find something i really like. the collection 2000 lipgloss smells beautiful. doesnt stay on for too long when my boyfriend is around im afraid :P

    ReplyDelete